Amazfit, the leading global smart wearables brand held an event to launch smartwatches in 3 Series, GTR 3 Pro, GTR 3 and GTS 3, Delivering smart health made easy, Amazfit’s latest series of wearables enable users to up their game, improve their health, and upgrade their lifestyle without sacrificing personal style, They pack a suite of cutting-edge health and fitness features into a sleek and stylish design powered by the Zepp OS
All three of Amazfit’s new smartwatches bring about a wealth of innovative health, fitness and lifestyle features, showcased in the Zepp OS. Through an intuitive, powerful interface, this OS empowers users to unleash their full potential, explore their passions and live life positively.
The new OS is tailored to optimize the performance of Amazfit smart wearable devices – instead of transferring a power-draining smartphone OS to users’ wrists. Built around the concept of being light, smooth and practical, this OS will enable easier interaction and help users eliminate tedious operations with lower power consumption compared to the previous smartwatch operating system.
It also works across Android and iOS devices, and connects to popular health platforms, like Apple Health or Google Fit, to sync your health data, and Strava, Relive, Runkeeper, and TrainingPeaks to sync and share sports data. Other highlights include:
– Customization: Up to 150+ vibrant watch faces with matching always-on displays for every mood or occasion, as well as dynamic effects and smooth animations. Wearers will even be able to design their own watch faces and mini apps with the app developer kit (coming soon).
– 4-in-1 easy health measurement: The ability to test four health metrics in one tap thanks to the built-in 6PD (photodiodes) BioTrackerTM PPG 3.0, which measures four health metrics (heart rate, blood-oxygen , stress level and breathing rate) in as little as 45 seconds.
– Easy 24-hour health management: Monitors your heart rate all day – even while swimming. With alerts for abnormally high or low heart rates, as well as tracking heart rate zones so you can optimize your workouts, the watch is a comprehensive and easy-to-use health partner for everyone
– Easy to understand: Your current health and wellbeing are calculated in a flash and converted into a single PAI score, collated from data based on your past seven days of activity
– Advanced sleep tracking from your watch: Monitor your light, deep and REM sleep stages, plus you’re waking times during the night, daytime naps over 20 minutes, and even monitor your sleep breathing quality. For added convenience, check your sleep data directly on the watch.
– Advanced menstrual cycle tracking: Easily understand your cycle and plan ahead. After recording your menstrual period, you can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile window, so you can stay on your game without any surprises.
– Efficient, quick-access screens: Save time, customize what matters to you and access Shortcut Cards to flow through your day with peace of mind. Get easy access to key information with a swipe or a tap.
– Voice control: With Alexa , you can set an alarm, ask a question or more when online, and when offline, use the Offline Voice Assistant to open a sports mode or health feature, or even access Home Connect to control smart home devices. Also enjoy a growing ecosystem of over 10 mini apps.
– Swift and accurate GPS: Get started faster with accurate location tracking based on five satellite systems.
– Options to personalize: Prioritize your preferred features, upload a photo to customize your watch face background, or choose from 15 dynamic animated designs to match your outfit whether at work, rest or play.
– Motivation tools: Track your runs with the optional Virtual Pacer, then optimize your progress and recovery
– Life admin tools: Manage your day with message notifications, sedentary and drink water reminders, calendar, events and to-do lists, weather forecasts, Bluetooth remote camera control, and more.
The Zepp OS also comes loaded with a host of comprehensive health and fitness insights, and the Zepp App on your smartphone serves as a hub where you can access additional advice to help you achieve your goals.
“ The GTR 3 Pro, GTR 3 and GTS 3 have been created to bring out your inner go-getter and peak performer to help you navigate effortlessly in and out of your digital life, and strike balance and success ”, said Jacky Yang, The Director of Amazfit SEA
Moreover, Amazfit also announced an exciting news partnership with fashion trailblazer Christian Cowan who becomes the brand’s official GTR 3 and GTS 3 Series Experience Consultant
This unique partnership with Christian Cowan inspires Amazfit customers to combine fashion and modern technology creating a statement of personal style that can be enjoyed as year round. The GTR 3 PRO, GTR 3 and GTS 3 are built to help people take their first steps into smart fitness while looking super-stylish and align with Christian Cowan’s vibrant fashion sense.
“It’s been an incredible opportunity for me being appointed Experience Consultant with Amazfit. The timing was so perfect this season coming out of the real first fashion week since the pandemic happened. I really had to up my game and the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro has been an integral part in the balancing act of my professional and personal life,” comments Christian Cowan.
“These three news smartwatches achieve the promise of Smart Health Made Easy. The GTR 3 Pro is built to empower. The Amazfit GTR 3 is built to last. And the GTS 3 is built to move. We hope you are as excited for this new generation as we are. Connecting health with technology is the core philosophy behind the Zepp OS. And so, we created the Zepp OS to be a health-focused operating system, that helps our watches achieve our mission of making it easy for everyone to live a healthy life”, said Mr. Jacky Yang, The Director of Amazfit SEA