Mazda Sales Thailand is Automotive Company Japanese premium brand announced the success of its SUV sales in April 2020 which could lead Mazda to become the leader in SUV segment with the highest sales of around 500 units. This success represented Mazda’s determination in producing sport utility vehicles that provide both utility and appealing appearance that finally led Mazda to achieve its purpose. To thank customers for trusting the quality of Mazda vehicle, 3-month free drive is offered as special sales campaign for customers who reserve and receive vehicle within May.
Mr. Chanchai Trakarnudomsuk, President of Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. said “As Mazda has recently announced that we would like to become the leader in SUV segment, we enhanced Crossover SUV product lineup and introduced our four model of CX Series to the market. The models were “Mazda CX-3” free style crossover, “Mazda CX-5” the SUV that offers the best engines in its class, “Mazda CX-8” the premium 3-Rows Crossover SUV and “Mazda CX-30” that comes with the slogan “Life’s Always On” is a Crossover SUV. All of these vehicles has received positive feedback from customers and has led Mazda to achieve the highest sales in the SUV market and becomes the leader in the SUV segment in a short period of time.”
“The SUV segment in April 2020 contained an accumulated sales of 2,500 units (excluded PPV), in which Mazda was the best-selling brand in the market which its total sales of 469 units divided into 346 units of CX-30, 31 units of CX-3, 59 units of CX-5 and 33 units of CX-8 respectively. This success led Mazda to become the 1st ranking in Japanese SUV segment in the past April.”
“For the main strategy in this year, Mazda will continue to focus on being the leader in Crossover SUV Segment and aim to meet more precise need of customers by introducing new minor change of Crossover SUV model, “CX-3”. It has been developed and enhanced to better serve the need of customers and all of our customers will be able to see it in a little while.”
“The success happened amid the dedication and concern from all of sectors that help Thai people to get through this crisis situation together. Mazda would like to thank customers for trusting Mazda because all of your trust supports us to continue developing vehicles to better serve all the needs globally. Furthermore, Mazda will continue our plan in penetrating the crossover vehicles by developing and unveiling new models in CX Series and enhance aftersales service to ensure that Mazda will take care of our customers and stay with Thai society in the fullness of time.” Mr. Chanchai added.
Interested customers can visit Mazda showroom nationwide or visit Mazda website “Mazda.co.th” where variety of special campaigns is offered i.e., 1-year free of Mazda premium insurance and 5-year extended warranty/150,000 Km.* Reserve online is also available via Mazda Sky Booking.
In the occasion that Mazda became the leader in Crossover SUV segment, we would like to thank customer who reserve and receive car within May with the following special sales campaign,
• Mazda2 – 90 – days free drive1, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2
• Mazda3 – 1.99% interest3, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2, 5-year extended warranty/150,000 Km.4
• Mazda CX-3 – 100,000 Baht special discount5, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2
• Mazda CX-30 – 1.99% interest3, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2, 5-year extended warranty/150,000 Km.4
• Mazda CX-5 – 0% interest6, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2, 5-year extended warranty/150,000 Km.4, free 5-year Mazda Care Program7
• Mazda CX-8 – 1.99% interest3, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2, 5-year extended warranty/150,000 Km.4
• Mazda BT-50 PRO – 90 – days free drive8, free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2
• Mazda MX-5 – free 1-year Mazda Premium insurance2, 5-year extended warranty/150,000 Km.4
1 3.5% interest is calculated from 20% down payment, 48-month maximum pay installment for every model.
2 Insurance company for these campaigns are (1) the Viriyah Insurance, (2) Thanachart Insurance (3) Thaivivat Insurance
3 25% down payment, 48-month pay installment
4 5-year or 150,000 km Extended warranty whichever comes first based on Mazda Added Protection program.
5 SKY PLUS Program: 3.65% interest, 25% down Payment, 48-month pay installment for every model except 1.5XDL Priced 1,189,000 Baht
6 25% down payment, 72-month pay installment for 2.0 SP Priced 1,530,000 Baht only
7 5-year or 150,000 km Extended warranty whichever comes first is for 2.0 SP Priced 1,530,000 Baht only
8 3.70% interest for Double Cap and 3.85% interest for Standard Cap and Freestyle Cap calculated from 20% down payment, 84-month pay installment. Exclusively for Tisco Bank.
* Condition for credit approval is considered by Tisco Bank Plc. and Thanachart Bank Plc. only.
* all above condition is limited for hire-purchaser who meet the terms and conditions of Tisco Bank Plc. and Thanachart Bank Plc. and reserve and receive vehicle within 31 May 2020.