G-Able introduces the solutions to transforms enterprises into integrated digital workplaces. When adopted, these top 10 technologies will connect all operations, enhancing personnel capabilities and creating an intelligent working environment. The digital technologies will empower employees to be more creative while producing collaboration tools that enable more effective work with better employee agility and engagement.
Dr. Sittapong Settapat, Head of Big Data & Analytics, G-Able Group, says the main goal of enterprises in introducing the digital workplace is to transform the internal operating system into an integrated digital system. The changing technology landscape will provide greater working efficiency and faster operations, thus creating a substantial competitive edge in the digital world.
“One of the main aspects on which the organization must focus during any digital workplace transformation is collaboration between employees. Vision is also needed in putting the right man in the right job and visualizing how they will help move the organization forward.”
“Meanwhile, the enterprise must set clear goals in adopting the digital workplace to ensure the enterprise will be driven in the same direction through the adoption of technologies as new tools to achieve such goals rapidly and efficiently.”
G-Able has also defined the digital technology trends that will best support 10 aspects of work and transform organizations into truly digital workplaces. These are:
- Ambient Knowledge is an algorithm-driven delivery of customized information. Each employee needs to learn about specific areas to solve working problems. Short-term, in-house training courses tailored to individual employees will create a sound knowledge center.
2. Embedded Analytics enable the organizations or employees to make easier decisions. Working reports will be analyzed and implemented in business process applications so users can work more smartly and efficiently using these analytics results.
- Production Studio technology will prepare tools for program developers. It also enables employees to produce presentations for meetings, thus providing greater convenience.
Process Hacking is a tool to reduce working time and workflow through process shortcuts. This approach helps enhance personnel capabilities while improving accuracy and precision. It includes the use of automation to examine product quality and a proofreading program to correct spelling and grammatical mistakes.
5. Microlearning is a short course to help employees improve competence and skills as well as acquire new knowledge. Different types of short courses will be available to suit different needs and objectives. Each short course should last 30 minutes or one hour.
The office landscape should be redesigned to increase the flow of creative ideas and create a working environment suited to interaction and collaborative work. In line with today’s lifestyle, employees should work via notebook and digital communication.
Silo-busters are tools to increase visibility through technology and allow the entire team to showcase performance and be proud of their achievements. Social networks should be developed for communication and to share work details among employees.
8. Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR) through immersive technologies are used to support training. For example, VR can be utilized to help instruct the use of equipment and tools by offering viewers a virtual perspective.
Personal Cloud is a secure place to upload and store personal content on a cloud platform. It is no longer necessary to work via notebook only because data can be stored on a cloud and obtained through a device suited to the type of work.
Virtual Personal Assistants (VPAs) like chatbot or advanced technology can be adopted to answer basic questions or recommend the right department for further conversation.
G-Able Group offers organizations solutions for digital workplace transformation. Starting with digital marketing development, businesses can adopt technologies to analyze data for greater organizational efficiency. Among the available solutions is the Productivity Suite, which is designed to enhance internal operating efficiency such as personnel performance assessment, the management system, financial management and leave management systems.
Digital Recruitment meanwhile enables the enterprise to seek quality and appropriate staff. Digital Training is a digital learning system provided by the country’s reputable professionals. It will enhance employees’ digital knowledge and strengthen the capacities of the enterprise as it moves to becoming a digital workplace.