Ford today announced retail pricing for the Ranger Raptor – Bt.1,699,000 – at Press Day for the Bangkok International Motor Show 2018. The Ranger Raptor is now available for customer bookings at the Motor Show until 8 April, and all Ford dealerships nationwide.
The Ranger Raptor – Asia Pacific’s first and only factory-built high-speed off-road performance truck – is on public display for the first time at the Bangkok Motor Show.
The Raptor is available in five enticing colors, including Lightning Blue, Race Red, Shadow Black, Frozen White and the Ranger Raptor’s unique Hero color, Conquer Grey.
“We are thrilled to build on our Ranger success story here in Thailand and across the region with the first-ever Ranger Raptor, which combines the Ranger’s renowned ‘Built Ford Tough’ character with Ford Performance DNA to set a new benchmark in off-road capability,” said Yukontorn ‘Vickie’ Wisadkosin, president, Ford ASEAN.
“The Raptor is the ultimate Ranger, and will help Ford once again revolutionize the market for pickup truck enthusiasts,” added Yukontorn.
The Ranger Raptor is equipped with a powerful new 2.0-liter Bi-Turbo diesel engine that is mated to a 10-Speed transmission to deliver a maximum of 213PS (157kW) of power and 500Nm of torque.
The Ranger Raptor includes standard front and rear Fox Racing Shox shock absorbers, internal bypass dampers, and all-new Watt’s linkage rear suspension with coilover rear springs that ensure extreme off-road capability and stability.
Packed with the latest in-vehicle technologies, the Ranger Raptor features a Terrain Management Systems (TMS) that offers six modes that help deliver truly high performance, including the highly-anticipated Baja (‘baha’) Mode.
The exterior and interior design of the Ranger Raptor brings its extreme off-road capability to life with harmonious colors, aggressively lifted angles, increased ride height and durable materials to endure everyday use and withstand extreme off-road driving conditions. The Raptor’s tough design is embodied by the well-recognized block FORD letters on its grill.
Even in the most challenging terrain, flawless vehicle handing and accurate gear changing are made possible via the special Raptor steering wheel equipped with a magnesium paddle shifter.
Ranger Raptor also comes with unique underbody protection to deflect off-road obstacles. The new bash plate is made from 2.3mm thick high-strength steel and meets enhanced capabilities for strength in-line with Ford Performance requirements.
Smart technologies and highlights include:
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Active noise cancellation system
- SYNC™ 3 with multi-touch screen with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Navigation system
- Keyless and push start button
- Easy lift tailgate
- HID projector headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
- LED fog lamps
- Aluminum side steps
- High speed off-road durability performance front bumper
- 17-inch allow wheels with all-terrain BF Goodrich KO2 285/70 R17
- Ford is offering exclusive promotions on its entire lineup at the Bangkok Motor Show and Ford dealerships nationwide, including:
- Ford Ranger Open Cab XL+: Bt.29,000 down payment or special price of Bt.599,000 and one year of first-class insurance
- Ford Ranger Open Cab XLT: 25% down payment with 48 monthly installments at 0% interest and one year of first-class insurance
- Ford Ranger Double Cab XLS & XLT: Bt.49,999 down payment and one year of first-class insurance or 25% down payment with 60 monthly installments at 0% interest and one year of first-class insurance
- Ford Ranger Wildtrak: 25% down payment with 36 monthly installments at 0% interest and one year of first-class insurance
- Ford Everest: 0% interest and one year of first-class insurance
- Ford EcoSport: 25% down payment with 60 monthly installments at 0% interest and one year of first-class insurance
- Ford Focus: special price of Bt.999,000 and one year of first-class insurance