Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has achieved the highest annual sales in the marque’s 115-year history, with 4,107 cars delivered to customers in over 50 countries around the world in 2018, and continues to generate a positive contribution to its shareholder, the BMW Group.
In a year of multiple records, the world’s foremost Luxury House also enjoyed unprecedented demand for its Bespoke creations, and launched the new Cullinan – the Rolls-Royce of SUVs – to great international acclaim.
Highlights of growth
- Annual sales of 4,107 are the highest in the marque’s 115-year history
- Year-on-year sales growth in all regions; the Americas remains largest market
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars continues to generate a meaningful financial contribution to its shareholder, the BMW Group
- Buoyant demand for all model families, with Phantom a major growth driver
- Record levels of Bespoke commissions establishes Rolls-Royce as a true Luxury House
- Cullinan garners stellar headlines worldwide following a highly successful launch. First few Cullinans delivered to customers in time for Christmas
- Cullinan advance orders running well into the second half of 2019
- 200 new jobs take total Rolls-Royce workforce past 2,000 for the first time
- Highest-ever intake on Apprenticeship Programme